This shall be my pilot post for this humble blog I call: Mercury. Mercury is a term which I use for this blog that refers to the new breed of men who are interested in Art, generally, comfortable to one’s sexuality and bold enough to suit up in Style. I’d like to think of this blog simply as a place that caters to men’s lifestyle but with the primary objective of reporting the changes and growing trends in art, good design, sports (particularly tennis since I’m a tennis buff) menswear, and anything of or relating to the modern men.
- Window Dressing the Man
- A Blend of Korean Pop and Art
- Boy Zone
- Raf Simons unveils The Modern Form
- Shoe Perforation Mania at Prada
- Heal the World
- Rafael Nadal on Sundaytimes Magazine
- Bottega Venetta Bags are too good to carry
- It all goes down to Utility at Burberry
- Federer….not his usual self at Wimbledon?