Style, the way of putting things together has become more relevant now in menswear. But maybe not quite, as much as how it has infectiously shaped the opposite sex. Menswear is strictly fashion throughout the years, whose templates are invariably suits, shirts, ties, pants that continually define men and masculinity. Then style penetrates into men’s fashion, disregarding any sense of propriety. That’s simply how Style stimulate “human interest”….like opening a hifalutin magazine these days and seeing all these otherworldly, intergalactic bamboozlement of editorials, at least, that’s how it appeals to me. Interesting? Yes, but making sense? No.
- Window Dressing the Man
- A Blend of Korean Pop and Art
- Boy Zone
- Raf Simons unveils The Modern Form
- Shoe Perforation Mania at Prada
- Heal the World
- Rafael Nadal on Sundaytimes Magazine
- Bottega Venetta Bags are too good to carry
- It all goes down to Utility at Burberry
- Federer….not his usual self at Wimbledon?