Rafael Nadal appeared on last Sunday’s issue of Nytimes Magazine. I have just recently finished reading the very long article about Nadal by Cynthia Gorney. The photo above was shot by Paolo Pellegrin at a hotel in Rome probably while doing the masters there. The write-up was interesting on being partly biographical but I think it was pretty much done to appease fans’ Pre – Wimbledon anticipation which had to end abruptly because of Nadal’s withdrawal from the tournament. Gorney also talked about Nadal’s ambidextrous (equally capable) hands. I guess what happened to Nadal was a strange twist. He’ll later redeem himself for sure…in the future to come.
- Window Dressing the Man
- A Blend of Korean Pop and Art
- Boy Zone
- Raf Simons unveils The Modern Form
- Shoe Perforation Mania at Prada
- Heal the World
- Rafael Nadal on Sundaytimes Magazine
- Bottega Venetta Bags are too good to carry
- It all goes down to Utility at Burberry
- Federer….not his usual self at Wimbledon?